Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 100 List (part 1)

In conjunction with my New Year's Resolutions I've realized I needed more goals in life. Things to look forward to, accomplish, set my sights on. I've read about the 100 List before and have had it bouncing around in my head ever since. So, I've begun my list. It may take a while to complete so I am going to create 10 small lists at a time. Here's my first 10.


1. Sky dive.
2. Take a hot air balloon ride.
3. Learn to surf.
4. Run a marathon.
5. Learn the trapeeze.
6. Learn to snowboard.
7. Go horseback riding along the beach.
8. Learn to swing dance.
9. Learn to water ski.
10. Ride in a helicopter.

It's surprisingly exciting to write this all down, remember childhood dreams and wishes. Definitely giving me things to look forward to and inspiration to begin to cross off these items!!

Do you have a 100 List? What would be just 10 things of your 100 List?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails