Thursday, January 27, 2011

My 100 List (part 4)

"If you're bored with life - or you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals."-- Lou Holtz

My next 10 items on my 100 List. 31-40 enjoy!

31. Plant a community garden.
32. Have my artwork represented by a gallery.
33. Establish my own business.
34. See Cirque du Soliel preform.
35. See a Broadway play or musical.
36. Attend the Olympics.
37. Iceskate at Rockefeller Center at Christmas time.
38. Learn to do a back flip. (I have done this before many, many times. But after falling and hitting my head a couple of times I have been too scared to do it again. So it's on the list.)
39. Take a 365 Day Challenge.
40. Do a 3-7 day cleanse. DONE!

Do you have a 100 List? What would be just 10 things of your 100 List?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails