Friday, May 28, 2010

Cleansing the Body & Detoxifying

I have been thinking about doing a cleanse for some time now. It seems a good way to kick start a healthy diet plan and a good way to re-set your system. A few years back I looked into a few products in the stores and was thuroughly disapointed with the selection. And the mere fact you would be consuming pill after pill after pill. I have an issue with pills, so I put the whole cleanse idea aside, kinda bummed.

Flash forward to this past week. Hanging with my boyfriend and another friend, which the topic of conversation always seems to go towards health, body and metaphysical side and we got on the subject of cleansing and up came the Lemon, Maple Syrup and Cayenne Pepper liquid cleanse. My ears perked. A whole cleanse done entirely with liquid, no pills, and can be done in as little as three days.

I found a great site that lists the benefits, recipe, tips and so much more. You can see for yourself here.I've been trying to shift focus back onto my artwork, health, family and relationships. I think this cleanse will be a good next step for my mental self, and health. Now let's see if I can get my guy to do this with me..... lol I am thinking of starting this weekend. I will be curious to see how I react to the diet/fast/cleanse. After years of drinking, smoking, and eating anything and everything in my way, I am looking forward to being healthier or at least being more conscience of what I am doing to myself everyday.

I know, weird topic, but what do you think? Have you tried this, or something similar? How did you feel afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails