Saturday, May 22, 2010

Marang Studios


In an effort to upgrade, expand, and offer a more consise way of finding me and the items I create I have revamped my shop name, Etsy banner and avatar.


Marang97 is now Marang Studios.

You can find me at all the usual places under Marang97 and Marang Studios. New items (which you've had a few sneak previews of earlier) and creations will be showing up soon to Marang Studios. So check back often. And of course you will all get to see them here too.
At Marang Studios you will now find these catagories:
  • Marang Fine Art - You will see the artwork I create from mixed media paintings, fiber art and my Rollies.

  • Marang Home - This will showcase my creations for your home - decor and furnishings.

  • Marang Style - Here you will find fashion accessories, jewelry, and maybe even some clothes.

  • Marang Style Repurposed - These are all my fashion accessories that have a twist - they've all been created from recycled, repurposed and reclaimed materials.

  • Berte's Beauties - These wonderful creations are all made by my Grandmother. Look for crocheted hats and afghans and more items to come!

  • Sale Sale Sale - Just what it says - items on sale. These creations may, or may not be returning to Marang Studios. So get them quick at a great price!!

Let me know what you think! I'd love any feedback or advise you may have. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails