Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Plan in Motion

After a long weekend which included everything from enjoying 70 degree weather to now 9 degree weather, skidding off the road in a blizzard and a long road trip, I am back home to enjoy the rest of the week in single to negative degree weather and snow. Yipee. The road trip gave me time to sit down and make a year plan for my blog. So let's jump to it!

I am trying to make Marang Studios more useful for me and especially for you guys! So to narrow it down and get it focused I've planned that Marangs Musings is a place for insights into my creative outlet - Marang Studios. You will discover my inspirations and creative drive in hopes that you will find your individual uniqueness; all the while being environmentally conscience.

Hopefully you will all see more posts, a clearer vision and tons of fun stuff!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails