Monday, April 4, 2011

Resolutions Revisited 2

So another update on where I stand on my resolutions. The fact that I keep coming back to them and reporting to you is helping me stick to them and continue to push through when I don't quite feel like it. Here is my original list and my update back in February. So I wanted to update you again on my progress.

5. Create a new line of fashion accessories. Well, it's not a whole line, but I do have new items! See them here.

7. Write more blog posts. - As you all can see, my homework is paying off. ;)

11. Write my 100 List. - I completed my 100 List a few weeks back. You can read the whole list here.

Stay tuned next month for another update. Are you still keeping up on any of your resolutions? (I sure hope so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails