Monday, February 21, 2011

Goals, Goals and More Goals - Resolutions Revisited

So if you remember I wrote out my resolutions back in January here. Let's see how I've been doing....

1. Run a 5k in February and a marathon with my brother.

I am happy to report that I ran my very first 5K run on Saturday, February 12th!! I ran the Cupid's Chase here in Santa Fe and loved it! It was a great run and I am happy with my results and time. Training continues for future runs!

2. Redo my Etsy store.

As you all may know by now, Marang97 is now Marang Studios. I am working on taking more/better photos of my pieces and writing better descriptions. Seems to be working so far!


7. Write more blog entries.

I have started Scoutie Girl's 52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion and it's been working out swimmingly! Loving the content so far and the topics seem fun and challenging but not too difficult.


11. Create my 100 List.

If you've been following along, this one is just over the half way point!!


Wow!! I hadn't even thought I had gotten that far! How are your resolutions going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails