Friday, April 23, 2010

Clutter Creations

I have a.... hmmmm, issue, problem - weakness (that's it!) for clutter. Even though it may not seem like it to some, I do try to be neat, it just doesn't work a lot of times. It is a strong family trait we all have for hoarding. I know exactly where everything is. No matter how deep in the pile, or exaclty which pile. Now, mind you, I am NOT one of those people who have piles to the ceilings or rooms that are not even accessable.

I have been trying very had the last few months to use things I have, rather than buy something new. It's been working, slowly. But I have a lot of things to get through and use!! I will not bother you with images of my clutter - I've done that once already. Anyway, here are some of the creations I've been working on, using all my clutter and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails