Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday's Wonders 4.14.10 Twilight

I'm going to stray a bit from an actual wonderment 'wonder' and write a bit about how I am completely amazed and left in total wonderment about the movie Twilight. Yes, I just got around to watching it, I guess I'm a bit behind. But I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And I must say, I absolutely hated the whole thing. The acting - awful. The drama - contrived. The music - horrible. The story line - eh. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to get up and turn off the DVD player and watch something, anything else! I am left wondering how and why so many people are so addicted to the movie and its sequels.

Now, I have to admit to my weird taste of movies. Most movies that I absolutely adore, many people question my sanity for. And I have a massive amount of tolerance and will keep watching a movie hoping it will get better or try to redeem itself. I've only walked out of one movie in my life. I have fallen asleep a few times during a movie, but that's why I put that certain movie on in the first place.

Overall, I think I was more astonished at the fact that SO many people liked this movie and thought it was so good and now they are all biting their nails waiting for the next one. I know there are millions of die-hard fans out there. I am not one of them and will not waste my time on the sequels. What do you think of the Twilight series? Did I miss something?

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen it yet, but I do want to just to see what all the fuss is about. The only movie I ever walked out on was Gigli (Sp?), remember that HORRIBLE J Lo movie?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails