Thursday, February 17, 2011

My 100 List (part 6)

I'm making my 100 list or Bucket List. Here is my next installment of 10 things....

51. Keep a journal on me at all times. (I have done this and since my purse had gotten stolen, I've not had one on me.)
52. Keep a camera on me at all times. (I do have one most of the times, but I need one that is completely point and shoot.)
53. Own a computer/laptop.
54. Be more aware of peoples feelings, the setting, the atmosphere, and things going on around me.
55. Own a sports car.
56. Have TWO Christmas trees.
57. Donate my own money to a charity.
58. Volunteer.
59. Adopt a pet from a rescue shelter.
60. Adopt or have a child of my own.

Do you have a 100 List or Bucket List? What is one of your things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails