Ok, moving right along!! Here is my next installment of 10 items from my 100 List.... 61. Save enough money to not have to work for one, or more, years before I retire.
62. Run a 5k. DONE! February 12th, 2011 Cupid's Chase, Santa Fe, NM.
63. Run a 1/2 marathon.
64. Become a billionaire.
65. See where my Grandmother grew up in France.
66. Meet my cousins/family that live in France.
67. Buy a 'fixer-upper' house and remodel everything.
68. Continue building my fine art collection.
69. Learn glass blowing.
70. Own a vintage/antiques shop. Online or otherwise.
Do you have a 100 List? What is one thing that would be on your list?